Our institution was founded on 23rd July 1997 aiming to create potential academic excellence and career opportunities for the students.
The executive organisation of the Institution is given below
- Executive body includes Secretary, Executive committee members and Principal.
- Governing body included HODs , Faculty members, Non teaching staff and students.
- Contributes to overall college strategy, delivery, governance and representing the college externally.
- Ratification of selections, appointments, medals and rewards
- Passing the annual budget of the college
- Annual University affiliation
- Conceive and implement new ideas and plans democratically in accordance with the vision and mission of the college.
- Promote institutional interaction and inculcate research development activities.
- Coordinating the development and implementation of a research strategy for the College and ensuring that this is consistent with the University research strategy.
- Implementing University policy on research and innovation.
Head of the Departments
- They monitor, lead, train, and manage staff.
- They may also conduct research and set goals.
- Department heads ensure that overall day-to-day activities of the Departments.
Various Committees like IQAC committee, Timetable committee, Class committee, Quality Circle, Grievances Redressal committee, Research Committee and Women cell who contribute efficiently towards the growth of academic and administrative operations.