Code of conduct for the Technical Staff
Technical Staff should
- Be present in the laboratory during working hours.
- Dress modestly and neatly.
- Keep the equipment and the laboratory neat and tidy.
- Maintain the machinery and equipment regularly.
- Maintain the stock registers properly.
- Be thorough with all the experiments conducted in the laboratory.
- Assist the staff in charge in the preparation of consumable products required in the respective laboratory.
- Report about the non-functioning equipment to the staff-in-charge.
- Support the staff in charge while conducting practical classes.
- Switch off fans and lights and lock the doors after the classes are over.
- Help the staff members during stock verification.
- Refrain from undertaking any other employment and commitment.
- Respond to student’s enquires with concern and ensure all possible help.
- Treat the students impartially regardless of caste, creed, religion, political, economic, and social characteristics.