Administrative level participation
The students can participate in the departmental activities under the guidance of faculty members. They participate in various technical, cultural and sports events, all traditional festivals, College Annual day , Independence day and Republic day.
Selection of class representatives
- The class representatives are selected by the inmets.
- Their work is frequently reviewed in every semester.
- The continuation of the class representative is on the basis of Academic performance and work involvement.
- In every class, one male and female representatives are selected by the inmets.
Roles and responsibilities of class representatives
- Acts as a liason between the students, faculty members and the Head of the Department.
- The class representatives helps in achieving an excellent rapport between the students and faculty members.
- They are coordinate all academic, co curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Discipline of the class is also maintained by the class representatives.
Co-curricular and Extracurricular activity participation
The students are actively participate in all NSS activities. They show their involvement and commitment in the social works. The students are also participate in cultural events like drama ,skit, dance, quiz ,debate etc.,