Physical education is considered a supplement to the learner’s growing value system. One of its aims is to expand options for wise use of leisure time. The physical education schedule must be developed in accordance with a variety of factors.
|Name||:||R.SIVAMANI, B.COM.,(CA) B.P.Ed.,|
- To optimize physical development, growth, and fitness and foster a sense of well-being of the Students.
- To provide them the opportunity for social development through learning to co-operate with others
- To provide them opportunities for problem solving and decision making
- To enable pupils to experience the success of competition
ASSISTANCE FROM THE MANAGEMENT
- Laying out playfield
- Special trips to the players
- Accommodation to the day students on request
- Free meals on request
- Organizing tournaments
- Encouraging all the students in any kind of physical activity
- Special coaching – Inviting SDAT Coaches to train our students
- Inviting / Sent teams for practice
- Regular Physical education classes for I & II Yr U.G. Students