Code of conduct for the Non-Teaching Staff
Non-Teaching Staff should
- Report to duty in time and remain in the campus during the working hours.
- Sign the attendance register while reporting to duty.
- Wear identity cards while inside the college premises.
- Comply with the instructions issued by the higher authorities.
- Perform duties with sincerity and confidentiality.
- Avoid using cell phone during working hours.
- Dress neatly and modestly.
- Be conversant with the rules and regulations and the relevant procedures.
- Have updated knowledge about computer.
- Make arrangements to the works assigned while taking leave.
- Cooperate with the members of other sections.
- Behave with dignity and decorum to others.
- Respond to student’s enquiries with concern and ensure all possible help.
- Treat the student’s impartially regardless of caste, creed, religion, political, economic and social characteristics.