Our institution organises gender equity promotion programs in order to create awareness among the students.
There are CCTV cameras are fixed for surveillance. Grievances redressal committee monitors the security
practices in our college premises. Separate hostels for men and women are available.
Dustbins are placed at proper places to collect waste. Solid wastages are sent to cowborn, Liquid wastages are
used for watering the plantsand E-Wastages are sent for scraping.
Our Institution celebrates important days like Independence day, Republic day, Kamarajar day,women’s day
etc.. and festivals like Pongal, Christmas,Ramzon etc.
NSS unit of our college creates awareness among the public by conducting various awareness programs like
Swatch Bharat, Blood donation , healthy youth for wealthy India et.
- NSS unit of our institution encourages the motto of “Let’s go green” by planting more trees in the campus.
- Environment day is observed on every year.
- Our institution takes much effort to minimize energy consumption.
- To save energy, LED bulbs are used in the campus.
- Solar lights are also supporting for energy conservation.
Swachh Campus-Green Campus
- NSS unit of our institution organizes tree plantation activity regularly.
- There can we Neem Peepal and Vadhani which help to become a green campus.
- They periodically invloved in campus cleaning work.
ASAP (Additional skill Acquisition Programme)
Innovation in teaching learning
This includes Information and Communication Technology (ICT) enabled teaching. Continuous assessment through tests, assignments, seminar, quiz, Group discussions, field visit etc.
Information and Library Network (INFLIBNET)
This facility can be introduced in order to facilitate free of cost downloading of articles to students, research scholars and staff.
Coaching for competitive examinations
To enable the students the college can introduce coaching classes for TNPSC, IBPS, RRB, NET/SET, etc.,
Digital language lab can be set up to enhance the communicative skills of students.