The Principal should
- Be a dynamic and democratic administrator.
- Be punctual and sincere in work.
- Monitor all activities of the College efficiently and effectively.
- Convene council meetings periodically to take decisions regarding college activities.
- Have control over the maintenance of College properties.
- Be interested in introducing new courses related to the need of the hour and in upgrading the Departments.
- Encourage the Departments to organize conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Be impartial and maintain cordial relationship with the staff members.
- Give academic freedom to the staff.
- Acknowledge the academic excellence of the staff.
- Treat the staff with due respect.
- Facilitate good rapport between the management and the staff.
- Listen to and redress the grievances of students, staff and parents.
- Insist on discipline, punctuality and accountability of the students and the staff.
- Focus on the required efforts for the placement of the students in reputed companies.